Thursday 28 January 2016

Kia Ora from Mr Stuart!

Kia Ora tamariki and whānau and welcome to another exciting year of learning at Stonefields.

My name is Mr Stuart and I'm the new Leader of Learning in Hub 8.
Here's a little bit about me: I've just moved up from Wellington where I taught at a school in Tawa for 6 years. I love music and have played in various bands all my life. I play piano, guitar, and drums. I love integrating technology into teaching and learning in exciting and innovative ways.  

I also love exploring the outdoors, especially tramping, skiing, and camping. These holidays I have just led a camp out on Ponui Island (Chamberlins Island) for a week. It was a natural kiwi sanctuary with about 2000 kiwi on the island so you could see them roaming about every night!





We saw a baby Kiwi right outside our tent!
How were your holidays? Did you challenge yourself to do anything new or exciting? Leave a comment below!

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon :-)

- Mr Stuart







No comments:

Post a Comment