Monday 1 February 2016

Brooklyn's visit to Mrs Parker's house

Monday, the 1st of February


Tonight I went home with Mrs Parker, it was a pretty long drive, but I got to see lots of things out the window on the way home. First we drove past Ellerslie Race Course, where the horses were practicing, then we drove over the motorway. After driving past a hospital, we got stuck in some traffic and were going really slooooooow. Finally we got to Mrs Parker’s house, and I got to help water the garden. There were lots of tomatoes, parsley, chillis and lettuce growing.
Mrs Parker cooked spaghetti bolognese for dinner. It was yum, but slurpy and a little bit messy for me to eat.
After dinner, Mrs Parker and I sat on the couch and I had to be really brave. Last year I got hurt pretty bad and my arm was nearly falling off. Mrs Parker promised it wouldn’t hurt, but she was going to fix me so I was brand new again! She got out her needle and thread out of her sewing room and let me pick a colour. I choose blue, because it is my favourite colour. The surgery took ages, but I was really brave. Mrs Parker wasn’t so brave though, she pricked herself a few times trying to get the little needle through my tough fur. It must have hurt because she yelped and it gave me a fright.
Once I was all stitched up we got to watch some television before bed. It was awesome going to Mrs Parker's house and I feel so much better with my fixed up arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment