Tuesday 22 March 2016

My letter to John key, By Sophie

81 Tihi St

Stonefields School

AUCKLAND


John Key

Prime Minister

Parliament Building

Wellington

New Zealand

6160



17 March 2016



Dear John Key,


My name is Sophie L. I am a ten years old and a year six that goes to Stonefields School, Auckland. I am writing to say my opinion about the flag as children can't vote.


I believe that we should change the flag to this:Image result for new flag new zealand.


Firstly, the old flag has been around for quite a long time.We should change it to something newer otherwise the old flag might be a bit boring.


Secondly, this flag is more unique.The old flag looks too much like Australia and the  new one doesn't look like any country's flag.


Finally, this flag is more colourful.It also has a lot more meaning.


So I believe that we should change the flag!


Yours Sincerely,

Sophie L


No comments:

Post a Comment