Tuesday 22 March 2016

Pativai's Stonefields Flag

(Pativai)

81 Tihi St

Stonefields School

AUCKLAND


John Key

Prime Minister

Parliament Building

Wellington

New Zealand

6160



17 March 2016



Dear John Key,


My name is Pativai I am an year 6 and I go to Stonefields School.


I strongly believe we should change the flag because of the three reasons I am going to be explaining.


Firstly I think we should change the flag because it is an original flag of new zealand and no other flag has other colours of designs like us. We should change our flag because of the fern in our flag there is no other flag that has an fern on it. We need an new flag because of our old flag it was simple and when we have our new flag we have an bright colourful new zealand flag.


Secondly I think we should change the flag because of all the culture from new zealand has been put into this flag. I think we should change the flag because of the fern and the colours in the flag for example blue is representing the south pacific. I think the flag should be changed because of it mostly representing new zealand, for an example the fern represents the sport in new zealand.


Thirdly I think we should change the flag because it would be really nice to have an sports sign on our flag now it can represent the fitness and the gold silver and bronze that the spots team has been winning.The flag can represent our old flag too because the blue can maybe in some way represent.


I really think that we should change the flag because of the three reasons that I explained to you.






Yours Sincerely


Pativai



No comments:

Post a Comment