Tuesday 22 March 2016

The witch and the Princess By Riley

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WMdAMeMwSaWXd_mIEL2cwtLxv1O1fmwEnkJ_ePml00E/embed?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000" frameborder="0" width="480" height="299" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

In Writing we had to illustrate and write a story for the library and for the little kids , we had to plan , write , plan illustrations , illustrate , and then we will have to share , this is my book before we printed it off!
I found it really hard to draw and colour in the pictures, because in some of my pictures there were small gaps and I had to use felt tip and it was big at the end of it, and also I struggled doing it in time for printing.
I think My story is very appropriate, and I commander it for four too 8 year old because it is a fantasy story and it has dragons and princess and everyone likes a good old fantasy story, I think it is a good story for a girl and boys because it has knights , superheros and dragons for boys and it has castles , princess and a king and queen for girls!

I hope you enjoy!
By Riley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment