Wednesday 25 May 2016

Gaster Blaster Concept, Home-made Fan-Art Undertale - Isaac


​This is a piece of fan-art based of a game called Undertale, each detail is a small white square, there are approximately 650 pixel squares in the art piece. The idea first came to me whilst I was think of novel or book ideas for an upcoming chronicle series. And I thought, how about I do a piece of fan-art? So I chose the middle gaster blaster concept, down below:
And I made my concept the baseplate the middle gaster blaster, and proceeded to adjust it to my desires. The result was the piece of art at the top of this post. I hope you enjoy my fan-art and wish for more. -Isaac S

3 comments:

  1. I like you 650 pixel art

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sick m8, though i dislike how some pixels are bigger than others.

    ReplyDelete