Tuesday 24 May 2016

Science recount by Christian


On Tuesday Hub 8 did a science rotation for science week
I did the fizz inflator with Mrs Parker first we mixed sugar ,yeast and water what it did was amazing the mixture inflated the balloon that we placed over the top of the bottle smothering it with carbon dioxide .

After that I did the dancing raisins that did nothing whatsoever I seriously thought that something would happen they did not dance at all.

For the final experiment I did the incredible hoop glider i was given a straw and a piece of cut up paper and made a circle out of one of the piece of paper and a bigger circle  out of  the piece of paper lef.t I taped them on the straw and i was done. It works because the pressure of the air whizzing through the paper pushed it up we call this aerodynamics.

No comments:

Post a Comment