Wednesday 29 June 2016





I felt a strong shiver go down my back.

As I started to panic,Footsteps just the sound of footsteps.

I tried not to faint but that was like trying not to eat a cheeseburger.

I heard the sound of a blade,dragging across the cold,dark ground .

I started to panic and started to scream “ Get me out HELP” the only response I got was “good luck boy and I forgot to tell you no one came back because they were killed “I tried to climb up the wall but no luck I knew I was going to die.

Then I saw a girl she had no pew balls and blue hair, barefoot and she was like in a wedding dress I saw her licking the blood off the remaining bone.

I tried not to stare but it was to hard all I could do is hope,hope for life then we made eye contact. I said “ hi” she started to move closer to me as I backed up on a wall.

2 comments:

  1. WOW very creepy gives me the cheeseburgers.
    Well done on writing the paragraph its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very happy with what I wrote ,but I think I need to work on capital letters and commas

    ReplyDelete