Thursday 25 August 2016

Breakthrough Exhibition Reflection - By Vera


Breakthrough is always one of my favorite subjects at Stonefields School. This year we got to have a whole school breakthrough exhibition. There were a lot of amazing performances like dancing, gymnastics, singing, magic shows, etc.


My breakthrough was making a musical (Leaving me). Where we got the opportunity to be an actor, dancer, DJ/music player, stage manager, director, etc in a real musical.

What part of the exhibition were you most proud of?
I think the thing I was most proud of was the first show even though some people couldn't make it to the hall, we still performed the musical as we practiced.

What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough)
I think I have grown more in collaboration, because without collaboration we won't be able. to move all the props off and on the stage. If our collaboration wasn't strong we would have a lot of disagreements every time we practice.

What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
Some people said that the show was really organised and well performed.

What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
I think I would have made our collaboration stop, a bit more creative we could add some more flowers and colour into it.

Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
I would like to thank Whaea nin for organizing this opportunity for the people in the musical to be in the musical.
I would like to thank the people in the musical because without them, the musical wouldn't be the musical that we have right now.

I would like to thank all the parents that helped because without them we won't be able to have the costumes, photography, etc, working better.

But at the end I think the musical wasn't that bad after all, I really enjoyed my time working and learning with people I've never worked with, and got to learn more about other people.

Breakthrough musical.JPG
Your Sincerely

 Vera  J

No comments:

Post a Comment