Friday 26 August 2016

breakthrough Reflection By Parisa


Reflect


What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?

I am proud of the show because we worked very hard on it and we got everything ready for the big,big,big,big show. The costume makers had to make sure that everyone had a costume and what they have to wear like the panda dance.

What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough).

I think I have grown the most on the setting because it was very hard then until week 14 I got it. It was easy as lifting a barbie doll I wasn't lazy anymore I was not weak I got my strength back I could lift up the chairs I wasn't afraid to carry the couches that they will fall on my feet if my hands were wet or it was harvey. But I had no problems with the beanbags.
   
What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
My mum gave me feedback on the musical and she said she loved it.

What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
The setting because it was hard to put it up really quick with less noise.

Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
My friends, Whaea Nin, My Mum, My Family. Because they were pushing me to do it and I did it I had to practice and practice and practice and practice. After all that, I had did it. I had to practice until I learned.


( Here is a photo for you guys to see).


Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.27.31 PM.png










( And here is two photo's of the musical practicing and performing).


Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.45.13 PM.png
( practicing).


Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.53.21 PM.png
( performing).

By: Parisa

No comments:

Post a Comment