Congratulations on a wonderful breakthrough exhibition last night everyone!
It was fantastic to see all your hard work on display and to share it with whānau and friends of Stonefields School
Now we need to use our learner quality of reflect!
- What part of your exhibition are you most proud of? The part I was proud of was showing everyone what we have accomplished, also explaining to people why should we make solar powered cars and how the other cars, that are not solar powered, pollute the world.
- What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough? I chose the area Building learning capacity, because I was gathering information about solar powered cars and how they work, what it does, and how we can make this?
- What feedback did you get from visitors last night? The feedback I got was from a person who learns biology and studies nature. She told me that I did an awesome job and she did not know that many facts about the damage that cars which are not solar powered` and how they pollute the world.
- What part of your exhibition would you have done differently? I think that we should of made a video about the solar powered car moving in the sun so when it was time for the exhibition and the sun setting. We could show the people what we have done.
- Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning? I would thank Mr. Stuart because he brought all of the materials for making the solar powered car. He helped us make the car so we could make the solar powered car.