Thursday 25 August 2016

Isabelle's Breakthrough Reflection


On the 23rd of August there was a breakthrough presentation at Stonefields school.There was a theme for decoration for every hub , and my hub was doing the theme named collaboration station. The hub had a railway track and had stations that were around the hub where all the exhibitions.

The part of my exhibition that I liked most was the design of the new hub because it was the mane thing of the exhibition and also because it looked really cool.

The area of the graduate profile that I had grown at was probably collaborating because for the last few years I was collaborating with my friends but this year I was collaborating with people that were not my friends.

The feedback that I got was from my parents saying that I had done very well at the design and that I was doing very well collaborating with people who were not my friends, they also said that next time I should work on the paint my breakthrough grouping because most of the exhibition was a pale orange.

The part of my exhibition that would have done differently was definitely the painting because it was mostly pale orange.

I would like to thank my family for helping getting me through the bullying stage

By Isabelle Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.19.57 PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment