Friday 26 August 2016

Dylan-H breakthrough exhibition

Screenshot 2016-08-26 at 12.28.03 PM.png
IMG_7532.JPG

  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
  • I am proud of a poster and a sign so pepole no what our breckthough is called and I am pround about the banner beacause no one else made one and our table looked awesome:Dylan-H.


  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most?
  • Have goner lots in being determined because in my breakthrough I had to edit and I had not edit only once but that was only a bit:Dylan-H.
  • And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
  • Collaboration because we help each other film and in building learning capacity we practice we designed we created a movie and in make meaning we took action in filming:Dylan-H.
  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
  • I got lots of people saying to me is this a documentary or a momentary and I got people saying that to me like 7 times:Dylan-H.

  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
  • I would of smiled and in the movie I would of made it a documentary-H.

  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
  • My dad teched me how to use a camera and Mrs Parker teched me how to use green screen. :Dylan-H.

No comments:

Post a Comment