Wednesday 24 August 2016

Daniels breack through reflection


  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
           Our puppets were cool.
  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough.
       In Breakthrough, because it helped me follow my interests and  talk about what I like.
  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
          That it was cool and entertaining and fun.
  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
           Put more effects like grass and make a stand.
  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?Mrs Parker and Mr Stuart for supporting us in our learning. Mrs Parker helped me know how to hold my hand to make the puppet look good and Mr Stuart he helped us to make the puppets.
IMG_7521.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment