Friday 26 August 2016

Breakthrough Reflection by Angela



Questions

  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
         I  am proud of of making a sock teddy bear because we had to work hard and      collaborate.

  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough)
       Collaboration because we had to collaborate to sew a sock dog we had to see if it worked or we had to use another way.We didn't have enough sock or felt , we had to use paper instead.

  • What feedback did you get  last night?
        I  got a feedback from my mum,my mum said I liked the way you sewed the teddy bears.

  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
       We could of made a house for the teddy bears to live.

  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
       My mum because she brought the staff that we need and Mrs Parker for teaching us how to sew.

Screenshot 2016-08-24 at 2.45.32 PM.png




No comments:

Post a Comment