Friday 26 August 2016

Charlie's Breakthrough reflection


What part of my exibition am I most proud of ?

I am proud of how many people like the makey makey and I am also proud of how my display looked!

What feedback did I get from the visitors last night ?

People said things like That's amazing or Wow and How does it do that

What part of my exhibition am I most proud of?

The only thing that I would change Is putting something on the table that tells everyone how to use the makey makey when we're not there.

Who would I think to thank for supporting me in my breakthrough learning ?

I woulds like to thank my mum for helping me because she went and got us the lights for our exhibition   . I would also like to thank my teachers for teaching us more about the makey makey and helping for helping us when we were stuck.


What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I think I have most grown in collaborating because I have been stretched to work with someone other then my friends and so now I can work with more people then just my friends!

Here is a photo of how my exhibition turned out : D

Image.jpg

By Charlie




`

1 comment:

  1. Hey charlie I like your breakthrough reflection and how you used full stop and capital letter!

    ReplyDelete