Thursday 25 August 2016

Breakthrough Reflection - By Elijah

  • What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?

The end with the haka and dance off.

And the olio By isac and brittany


  • What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough

Make Meaning because there were lots of changes so I had to think of a new idea lots and be flexible.

Also the paper work because I had to alter the entire script for setting.


  • What feedback did you get from visitors last night?

I didn't get feedback

  • What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?

The side I was on and who helped with the props

Also the meeting's because we didn't have enough so we weren't fully ready


  • Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?

Mr Hessian because he helped me make the bench and the barriers

Whaea nin because she helped me get everything ready and with all of the paperwork and meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment