- What part of your exhibition are you most proud of.
I am proud of making my teddy bears and they took a long time to make.
- What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I collaborate with Angela when we were making the pretend food and Angela made the pretend and I coloured them in.
- What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
My parents said good work making the teddy bears and I like how you made the pretend food I looks cool!
- What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
Maybe we could make a house for the teddy bears to live in.
- Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
I world support my parents because they brought me the sewing kit. I would like to support the teachers for helping me to sew the teddy bears.