On Tuesday 23rd of August 2016, we had our exhibition . and my breakthrough was 3D printing. When the exhibition started , me , Isabelle, and Isabella, went to go and stand at our table.
And then people started to come to our table, it was almost a TRAFFIC JAM!
- What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
- Mostly everything! Because the way we laid it out on the table was a good place to put it
- What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
- I think collaboration, because we haven't worked together before and we learnt to collaborate
- What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
- Very interesting and very creative! Very good Making meaning, and Applying understanding
- What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
- I think that on the backboard we only painted the front and if we painted the back it would be different because when you walk around it you wouldn't just see a big piece of card.
- Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
- The teachers! Because they helped the lay out ,and was very supportive