Wednesday 24 August 2016

My breakthrough reflection By:Shanya


Breakthrough reflection

My breakthrough group - Leaving me (Musical)

What part of your exhibition are you most proud of?
I am proud that we got to perform last night and that even if we had a few mistakes it was ok because they didn't know what the script was.

What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most? And Why? (Building Learning Capacity, Making Meaning, Collaboration, Breakthrough
I have improved on collaboration because some of them I wasn't really comfortable working with. But during our practises we got along with each other. I also improved on breakthrough because I have never done something this big for breakthrough.

What feedback did you get from visitors last night?
We had some feedback from the audience saying that we wore some beautiful costumes.Teachers said that we were great even if some of us weren't here or fell down.Some adults said that we were good at the dancing.
Some people from the school said that it was a great show.

What part of your exhibition would you have done differently?
If I could time travel I would have tried not to be nervous and be more aware. I would have been more calm because I was the only one in the USA dance crew that was here for the 4:30 performance.

Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning?
I would like to thank our teachers because we needed help to make the leaving me performance happen. I would also like to thank the cast and especially the settings crew for making the lighting,background and furniture in place. I would thank the parents that helped and the Audience for watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment