Friday 26 August 2016

Pativai's out of the box exhibition


Out of the box

What part of your exhibition are you most proud of ?

I am most proud of the dances because, most of us were very scared, including me and we got through it, with some encouragement. I am also proud of the musical because we did our musical and it was a success.

What area of the graduate profile do you think you have grown the most ?

Breakthrough because we had an successfully breakthrough for the musical.we got back up when we had mistakes in our dances and we carried on. It was a huge success, with all the people cheering us on and all of our mums and dads, helping us getting through this whole thing.


What feedback did you get from visitors last night ?

I got most of my feedback from my parents my mom told me " Well done awesome performance " my mum was great supporter for letting us use the titi's. My dad told me " Well done awesome show you and your friends did a great job.

What part of your exhibition would you have done differently ?

Maybe on the setting and on dances, because some of the setting you could see from the clothes and maybe just fill in the gaps, also the dance for the panda dance maybe we could work on the timing.

Who would you like to thank for supporting you in your breakthrough learning ?

I would want to thank Whaea Nin for letting us be in the group and all she has done for us, and the time that she has put into this. I would also like to thank Faith, Charlotte, Aaliyah, Jade, Shanya, Cooper and the supporters, for helping us get ready for the day. Everyone in the musical and the supporters encouraged us to go up on the stage and do our performance.


By : Pativai . T

No comments:

Post a Comment